Are you experiencing gender-based harassment and discrimination in the workplace?  Regardless of whether you are a member of our graduate student union, if you are a graduate student working as a researcher or TF you have the right to confidential access to a trained union officer who can help point you to appropriate resources and/or advise you on the Title IX process.